Perform in the Acoustically Superb Flying Monkey Theater
Due to the high volume of email that Flying Monkey Theater booking receives, it is not possible for us to reply to every message we receive. However, we do take the time to read all incoming messages and evaluate sample music, videos, and or press kits. If we feel that your act is a good fit for our venue, one of our staff will contact you to organize a show. If you do not receive a reply in a timely manner this could indicate that your act is not well-suited for our patrons, your requested date is already taken, etc. Please email SqueakingTribe@gmail.com with 'theater booking' in your email's subject line.
To expedite the correspondence process, please be sure to include the following pertinent info in your initial booking request:
• Name of act(s)
• Exact date(s) requested
• Working links to online sample music/videos/press kits. Requests that do not include this info will be ignored.
Here’s what you need to know about the FlyMo theater:
• We are a volunteer-run, not-for-profit community arts center located in Lowe Mill Arts & Entertainment in Huntsville, Alabama.
• We charge admission and give 70% of the door to performers.
• We do not currently offer guarantees.
• Our theater holds 450 people, has a large dance floor, and plenty of folding chairs.
• We provide sound and a sound person for all shows. A detailed list of our sound gear can be found HERE.
• Shows typically begin at 8 or 9 and must end by 12 PM.
• Most shows are held Thurs-Sun. Some exceptions are made for performers that can pull in a large crowd even on a weeknight.
• Performers are expected to arrive at least one hour before show time to load in and sound check. The end time for shows will not be extended for performers that start late.
One more thing... It is critical that artists/agents send promotional materials well in advance for us to properly promote your show. The more lead time we get to display your posters, share your MP3’s or videos, etc, the more people come to the shows and the more money you make. So please send us whatever you’ve got. Links, MP3’s, and printable flyers (jpegs) can be emailed to this address, and physical posters can be shipped to Flying Monkey Arts, 2211 Seminole Dr, Suite 501, Huntsville AL. Of course you will want to wait to send promo materials until after we have actually confirmed your show.
Please send all press kits and promotional materials to: Flying Monkey Arts, 2211 Seminole Dr, Suite 501, Huntsville AL
Flying Monkey Arts is a venue for independent artists performing original material